Join us for our 2022 Nurses Week Banquet and Annual Meeting
It’s time to Come Together to celebrate nurses! We hope you will consider joining us for our 2022 Nurses Week. We’ll be celebrating our Nurse of the Year along with our scholarship recipients.
Date and Time:
Friday, May 6, 2022 at 5-8:30pm
$25 until April 29th | $30 at the door space permitting
Tickets are limited due to decreasing capacity to allow for social distancing.
Landmark Convention Center | Roof Garden Ballroom | 47 St. Helens Avenue Tacoma, WA 98402
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Classic Bruschetta
- Honey Pear Bruschetta
- Olive Tapenade Crostini
- Cheese Tortellini Skewers with Pesto
- Puff Pastry Pesto Twists
- Main Course
- Chicken Marsala with Prosciutto and Cremini mushrooms in a marsala wine sauce
- Linguine with Shrimp Scampi
- Spinach & Artichoke Pasta Salad with roasted red peppers and sundried tomatoes
- Garden green salad with grated carrots, sliced cucumber, and grape tomatoes. Served with your choice of dressings.
- Garlic roasted red baby potatoes
- Oven roasted vegetables with grated parmesan cheese
- Bread basket with butter
- Landmark Famous Dessert station
5:00-6:00pm Social Hour | No Host Bar
6:00-6:30pm Welcome | R.O.N.A. Update | Lifetime Achievement Award – Judith Turner, RN, Ret.
7:30-8:30pm Scholarship Awards | Nurse of the Year Award – Linda Burbank, JD, BSN, RN
We’ll be monitoring the situation closely and will be updating registered attendees about any changes to the protocols. The venue requires that all attendees are vaccinated or receive a negative test within 72 hours of attendance. Masks will be required when not eating. The Roof Garden Ballroom includes a large outside deck that will allow for outside socializing (weather permitting). We are also limiting the attendance at the event and decreasing table capacity from eight to six. If you have any questions about our COVID protocols, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions day of the event, please call 253-307-6195.